"We may not have it all together; but together we have it all"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kaden James Shifflet

 

I am one today! I was 8# 14oz at birth and now weigh 27 pounds! Here are my accomplishments at age one:
- starting to take a few steps all on my own (I will walk allover holding someone's hand or finger)
- I am drinking whole milk now, with a formula bottle at night
- I eat REAL food; my favorites are bananas!
- I generally still wake once a night (for a bottle) then sleep until 7:30!
- I have 8-9 teeth
- I nod my head yes
- I wave bye
- I give big-ole-kisses that melt mommy's heart!
- I love to follow my big brother everywhere
I AM ONE YEAR OLD! ! !

Happy 1st Birthday Kaden!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment